Round Up

Redbubble Shop

You may have seen on Facebook that I've moved my 'Shop' to Redbubble as it is a much better solution all round for me. There is an added bonus that there are more products available so there is more choice. I'd like to add also that as stated in my bio I am available to do design and artwork for other shops, vapers, youtubers, etc. Get in touch at greekgplus@gmail.com and we can work something out.



Rare Golden Greeks Available.

It seems Bruce at Clouds of Vapour is considering letting some of his GG's go, a thread has appeared on ECF with a link to Golden Greek Classifieds and Swaps.  For a long time Bruce collected GG's for the GG Museum and has some great pieces. If you are looking to get hold of early and rare GG's it's worth a look. It's a closed group though and for the life of me I can't figure out how you join. Maybe someone can enlighten me in the comments.

E-Smokeguru

The online store is still closed at the moment but Imeo has said it should be opening again today or tomorrow. Keep checking back and hopefully it will be open again soon for all those suffering withdrawal symptoms.

Other GG Shops

While I'm talking about GG shops you may have noticed I've changed the image slider on the home page to feature all the GG shops. It's easy to visit any of the shops by clicking on the image for your preferred shop.

Competition

Finally a reminder that you can win 10% off your next purchase from any of the GG shops by entering the Pic of the Month competition on ECF. All you have to do is post a GG picture in this thread.


More details can be found HERE.

0 comments :

Post a Comment