Win a Prize for Pic of the Month!

I am pleased to announce that starting from now, winners of Pic of the Month will receive an actual prize. Before now the only thing I could offer was my admiration, thanks and respects. To offer a prize I have managed to get the co-operation of all the GG resellers - E-smokeguru, Fluidvaper, Bitfumo and the Golden Greek Store. They have been kind enough to give a little back to the GG community in the shape of a 10% Discount Code.



As there is now an actual prize I need to stipulate a few rules for fairness. So here they are -

  1. The picture must be posted in the Pictures Thread on ECF.
  2. It must be your picture, no reposting.
  3. It must feature at least one Golden Greek product.
  4. The code is good for 10% off your total order and must be used one month from receipt. It must be used by the winner, no transferring.
  5. One code per winner.
  6. There are no cash alternative prizes, it's a discount or nothing!
  7. If a winner does not claim or use their prize it is lost, competition starts again the following month.
  8. My decision is final.
I've tried to keep the rules simple. Just post your pictures and if they're good enough you might win a discount code. I will do my best to make an unbiased and fair selection from the pictures for each month. I give no bonus points for size of collection or quality of photo. I will treat all pictures equally and try my utmost to make sure it's a contest anyone who posts has a chance of winning.

Finally I'd like to thank Vassilis, Rob, Alessandro, Hernan and Froy for agreeing to be part of this competition, they are all great guys and I am forever in their debt.

I am in the middle of picking the winner for December so look out for the next post to see if you've won. Good luck!

0 comments :

Post a Comment