What's Your Juice?

I have no shame in admitting I am a man of limited means. I don't have a lot of spare cash to play with every month so I am always on the lookout for a bargain. This is certainly true when it comes to e-juice. Currently I visit the same local shop where they have a small stand of Diamond Mist juices, 4 for £10. Some of the juices are quite nice but what I really want is the sort of stuff pictured below.

From left to right these are Vintage e-liquids, Cuttwood, Suicide Bunny and Choo Choo e-juices. I have picked these as examples because they all seem to be very popular and very well spoken of by people that have tried them. I love the packaging of the Vintage juice, something different that makes it stand out. Cuttwood have a good social media presence and a lot of fans. Suicide Bunny have some great artwork on their packaging as well as some delicious sounding flavours. Finally Choo Choo have a good reputation for excellent customer service and a good range of flavours.

I have never tried any of these juices but the way they are marketed has caught my attention and put them on my radar. If I hear good things about a company before I buy I'm more likely to consider them for my next purchase. All of these juices cost more than I'd normally spend but I feel that having a Golden Greek mod deserves some of the good stuff now and then. I will be ordering juice again in a few weeks and hope to buy something from my wish list above, I'll let you know what I think.

How about you?


Do you have a favourite brand of juice? Do you go for quantity or quality or are you loyal to a certain brand? What e-juice companies would you recommend? Let me know in the comments.

0 comments :

Post a Comment