Batteries



One of the great things about the GG is the range of batteries they take. From small to large, there are batteries to suit all uses.

I have just had to buy some new batteries (18650's) for my GG. The ones I had were starting to fade and were not performing, leading to a miserable experience when trying to vape. I think I've had about a years use out of them, so not too bad.

My favourite battery for the GG has to be the 18650, I can get a good two days use from a full charge. I also use a 16340 when popping out to the shops. I use it with a stealth cap and a LR510. Fits nicely in the pocket and doesn't raise too many eyebrows when I use it.

I'm posting all this because I wanted to have a post that mentions the fact that different batteries can be used with the GGTS. Just in case any prospective GG owners were looking for information.



0 comments :

Post a Comment