Vape Artist

There are over a thousand photo's on the My Golden Greek site at the time I am writing this. I love them all. From the grainy cell phone pics to the professionally set up photo's, they all mean something to the person that took them.


I am reluctant to favour any pictures as I wouldn't want to imply that having a favourite meant I felt other pictures were any less important. However, among the pictures that I upload every month, one person's pictures really stand out.

This person is Nudelholz. I mentioned him a couple of posts back but felt he deserved more of a mention. His photo's are super clear and sexy. If I had some product I needed photographing, this is the guy I'd ask for. He seems to produce better and better pictures every month and it is always a pleasure seeing what he has come up with.

He has a website featuring his work, which you can visit by clicking the picture below. You can also download some great wallpapers there too.






0 comments :

Post a Comment