Pic of the Month March and April

Pic of the Month March 2014


Due to not being able to get online I didn't get to post Pic of the month for March, so I'm doing it now. As usual it was a hard task to pick one picture from the great selection that was posted.

The picture I chose for March is this one from active forum member D Stanley Querfurth. I imagine Stan as the Willy Wonka of the GG world, he often posts images of his fantastic GG collection along with some amazing drip tips and set ups. There is always something different about his pictures making a nice change from the stock look of the majority of posted images.




Pic of the Month April 2014


The winner for April is this picture by Utal from Portugal. I love the combination of sunshine, sea and shiny GG. The sea looks so inviting and enjoying a nice vape in the sunshine with that view must be wonderful.




Well done to Stan and Utal, two very nice pictures. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment