Vampire Vape

A quick post for anyone looking to try some new flavours. I found this site after seeing someone mention Heisenberg ejuice somewhere and being a Breaking Bad fan I had to get some. You can get a 30ml bottle for a mere £10, a bargain!  There are also other flavours and deals to get too. The 5x30ml for £40 is a steal, great for stocking up. I am currently halfway through a bottle of Pinkman which is a great fruity flavour, an easy all day vape kind of juice.


Speaking from personal experience I can say that customer service is excellent from Vampire Vape and I whole heartedly recommend them. As well as a large range of juices they also stock a wide variety of items for all vapers, new and experienced. You can get to their site by clicking the picture or the link below.


0 comments :

Post a Comment