A PBusardo Review

I just went on Youtube and saw that PBusardo has uploaded a video on Tilemahos and the Springomizer. A lot of it will be old news to GG fans but it was nice to see another view on it and to hear the respect Phil has for Imeo and his work. I wont post the video here but if you click on the picture below it will take you to Youtube where you can watch it. As always Phil is very thorough and very honest.



Another video I wanted to share is the one below by Andy Sutton. We are very close, here in the UK, to the possibility of some big changes in vaping. The Tobacco Product Directive could have a huge impact on the future of vaping in this country, this video highlights some of the issues.




As a final note please accept my apologies for the lack of input lately. I will be totally honest and admit I have been struggling to motivate myself. I will give myself a good kick in the backside though andget my head back in the game.

0 comments :

Post a Comment