Penelope

Recently I was lucky enough to receive a Penelope, courtesy of Imeo and Golden Greek Uk. I am also fortunate enough to own an Oddyseus and was wondering how the two would compare.

I am a big fan of the Oddy because of the design, the ease of use and the cost savings involved in using a rebuild-able. So being already familiar with the Oddy I knew the Penelope would be good before I'd even tried it.

Picture by Michalis Photography


Setting it up is very simple and everything fits together perfectly. I really like the slimmer mouthpiece with it's little bit of extra length. The engraved wings look great too. With the Penelope being a much smaller creation than the Oddy I can see it sitting nicely on any mod.

Overall I think the thing I like most about the Penelope is the fact that it shows how Imeo is always looking to progress with his inventions. He could have quite easily stuck with earlier versions but that is not his way. The GG rebuild-able has come a long way since the iAtty and I'm sure it will only get better.


0 comments :

Post a Comment