Shiny?

When I first started vaping I was using a look-a-like, cheap piece of kit that I bought on the internet. It worked but looking back I can see how inferior it was compared to all the other stuff that is available.

At the very least my first e-cig sparked my interest in vaping, which is a good thing. And as I researched more I found that there are a huge number of different e-cigs and mods available. Among them it seemed that the GGTS was one of the most desirable.

I can remember spending a lot of time looking at GG pictures and wishing I had one. I also remember at the time, that nearly all the pictures I saw of GG's showed them in a highly polished, shiny state. It seems perfectly understandable. The GG is a prized possession and anyone owning one would naturally keep it in tip top condition.



However, I have a confession. Apart from the occasional strip down and clean, I do not polish my GG's. Ever.

When I first got them I did, but I've come to love the used look of them. All the little nicks and scuffs are not blemishes, to me they are proof of how much I love and use my GG's. I take my GGTS everywhere. It's the first thing I look for in the morning and at night it's the last thing I worry about.


I guess what I'm trying to say with this post is that although my GG collection is not as shiny as others I have seen, it doesn't mean I love them any less. It might affect their resale value but that doesn't worry me as I'd never sell them anyway.

1 comments :

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment