GGTB's by Torqueguy


The first GG I bought was a brass GGTB. I still have it and I still love it. Admittedly the brass is not as shiny as it could be but it is a thing of beauty in my eyes. Also the GGTB just works. It's a very simple construction and the telescoping battery section is a clever idea.

However I sometimes feel the GGTB is overlooked, which is understandable with the bigger range of options with the GGTS. One person who has made the GGTB sexy again is Torqueguy from the GG forum.

He creates beautiful veneer coverings for the tube part which look fantastic. The combination of metal with wood works really well, no doubt inspired by Torque's love of guns.

If you haven't seen these before you can visit the link below to see an explanation on how he makes these masterpieces.

GGTB Woodie - How To - Long Read and Lots of Pictures

0 comments :

Post a Comment