Otto Carter

A while back I posted a picture of a GGTS that had been customized with engravings. After a bit of hunting I found the company that had it made, Vaperev. The store is based in California and is very clearly a high end outlet for vaping products.

Looking at their site again I have noticed some more engraved GG's, this time GGTB's. There are two listed but only one available so it looks like one was sold. The price for the one remaining is $2000 which is obviously a lot more than the price for a standard GGTB.




The engraving though isn't just engraving, it is the work of artist Otto Carter. On his website you can see more examples of his engravings on everything from bottle openers to motorcycle parts. In the video here you can see Otto working on one of the GGTB's.



 If I had the money to buy one I wouldn't think twice. I think Otto does stunning work and these are a thing of beauty.

0 comments :

Post a Comment