The Waiting Game

As I write this the shipments of Just GG's have been posted and are on the way to GG sellers, where they will be sorted and posted out to those lucky enough to have bought one. After a few minor delays during production I know this comes as good news to many.

From the brief glimpses I've seen so far, I am sure this is going to be a very good GG and maybe take the title of King of the GG line. The GGTS has had a good run, it's still hugely popular and is still very much in demand but it will be interesting to see how well the Just GG is received.

So far the Just GG is a limited run, after which there are lots of projects Imeo wants to get finished. When these are completed maybe Imeo will do another run, if there is enough demand.

Talking of GG projects, Imeo has revealed plans to stop development of Achilles. There were mixed responses to this news on the forums. I know it is not a choice Imeo made lightly and I hope one day he might re visit the idea. Personally I liked the idea of an all GG UFS.

The good news is that instead of Achilles, Imeo has been working on the new Penelope rebuildable and Proteus, for which there is already a huge list for those wanting specific serial numbers.

Exciting times ahead for GG users, starting now with the traditional stalking of the mailman/woman for Just GG. If you have one on the way I hope you don't have to wait too long!

0 comments :

Post a Comment