Pic of the Month September


I am going to start a new feature here that will showcase the best picture from My Golden Greek for each month. I will be picking the picture I think is best but that doesn't mean it has to be the best photography. I don't care if you have a thousand dollar camera or take photos on your phone, if it features a GG it has a chance of getting picked.

There is no prize for winning, other than the satisfaction of having your picture featured. Maybe if I win the lottery I will find something to give away!

I will choose a new one every month starting from now. 

The winner this month is the image below by m3iss3li. I have chosen this because it shows a side to the GG that is often over looked  amongst all the talk of resistances and set ups, etc. It shows how the GG is also a very beautiful mod, from this photo it is easy to see why people treasure them so much.



As I said above I will do this every month, post them in this thread for a chance at winning.

1 comments :

Post a Comment