Just GG

I had in mind to do a nice review of the Just GG that was released this month by Imeo. However while going through the Just GG thread I found this link to an amazing, in depth review by Vladislav Karabas.

The site is Russian but Google Translate does an adequate job of translating it. The review includes many clear pictures showing all the different parts of the Just GG. Click the link below to read the article.

truevaping


***EDIT***

I forgot to say, although I feel a full review is not needed as Vladislav did such a good job, I should say a couple of words of my own.

I have found the Just GG to be an incredible evolution of the GGTS. From top to bottom, every piece is amazing and when I got mine I was blown away with it. I have been using it with my Oddy and it is perfect. It seems to hit a lot more than when it's on the GGTS.


The picture above is my Just GG with Oddy. Combined with a bit of juice and an 18650 battery, this is all I need for a couple of days vaping. I can't thank Imeo and Vassilis enough. 



0 comments :

Post a Comment