2014 - Time to Plan Ahead

A new year and a new start. I thought I would give all my GG pieces a clean and make sure they are all in good working order. I gave all the parts a wash and dry, then lightly rubbed Vaseline on all the O rings. I also took the time to write down all the parts I have so I have a better idea of what I have put away in drawers. I am still trying to figure out micro-coils and how to use them effectively on my GG tanks but at least I have the tanks all ready to build.



The Year Ahead



With the release of Proteus around three months away this is the ideal time for you to start planning your GG purchases. Visit the GG sellers sites, register and find out what is in and out of stock. If you are planning on getting a certain item make sure you also plan on the things you might need/want for it too. There are times when GG products sell out very quickly, so to make sure you don't miss out start preparing now.

For 2014, I predict Imeo will start scaling production up to meet demand. Proteus is going to make big waves in the Ecig world and will hopefully introduce a lot of new vapers to GG mods and tanks. At the same time Imeo has a lot of work on his hands trying to get spares, legacy items, etc produced. You can also be sure that Imeo will be working away on more inventions and creations.

If you are an owner or prospective owner of a GG I hope you are able to get whatever item you are looking for this year. Just remember, start planning now too avoid any disappointment.




0 comments :

Post a Comment