Happy New Year!



Last post for this year. There have been a lot of high's for GG owners with some great releases from Imeo. I hope you were able to get your hands on whatever GG item you were after. If not I cross my fingers for you getting it next year.

I have just uploaded the last batch of pictures to My Golden Greek. The quality and quantity of photo's this year has been amazing. I am proud to be able to show them off to anyone who stumbles across the site, although the real credit goes to the user's that post their pictures every month.

Not much more to say, other than to thank Imeo for all he does. Without his innovative designs we would not have such shiny mods to play with. He is an outstanding individual and I am very thankful for the hard work and dedication he puts into his work. Thanks to all the suppliers for their hard work, they deserve a lot more credit than they get. Finally thanks to all GG owners and ecig users. Let's all have a great year in 2014!

All the best,

Lee

0 comments :

Post a Comment