Pic of the Month February 2014

There were a lot of very good photo's posted in February over on the ECF GG Picture Thread. From high quality pictures to awesome collections, it was a good month for GG eye candy. I really enjoy going through the pictures and feeling that little bit of envy at what others have in their collections.

The picture I have chosen though is neither professional nor overloaded with GG's. The winner for February is mitergreen with this solid little combo. I am including the comment posted with the picture as I found it sums up the photo perfectly and it made me laugh.


"Took a tumble onto the shed floor , buffed scratch out with my teeth .

GG - built tough ........ for men .

Old school two tone stealth . Ithaka full metal jacket! Wide open throttle !"

When you see a ton of perfectly polished and displayed GG's it's easy to forget the actual purpose of them, that is to be used. There is no doubt GG's are constructed to a high quality and with his picture mitergreen reminds us of the durability of GG's too. 




0 comments :

Post a Comment