GrimmGreen Tilemahos Review

There are a host of cig reviwers on YouTube. In contrast to all the lesser reviewers the are a core of more experienced guys who really stand out. One of these is Nick or GrimmGreen who has been around for a long time. I watch a lot of his videos for pure entertainment value, he's a pretty cool and funny guy and one of my favourite vaping YouTubers. He recently posted a quick review of Tilemahos which I'm sharing below.



It might not have been the cleanest build I've ever seen but it shows how there isn't too much effort involved in setting up a Tilemahos. I like the fact Nick didn't break Tilemahos all the way down to the individual parts. Nick shows Tilemahos as a normal user would use it after initial setup. The title, Kayfun Killer, is one I've seen or heard on a few videos. I've never used a Kayfun but I suppose for those that have it serves as a way of comparing the experience. 

As well as doing reviews Nick, along with his wife amber, runs his own ejuice company called Namber Juice. The site says this about their juice -
All the juices on NamberJuice.com are 100% Original Creations, Made in the USA to the highest standards with nothing but the finest ingredients available in the world!
Definitely worth checking out if you are still on your journey to find the perfect juice. You can visit the site at the following link.

Namber Juice


Also you can check out more Grimm Green videos on the YouTubes HERE



















0 comments :

Post a Comment