Vaping Style - What's yours?

Despite being a GG only guy I do have different options allowing me to vape in many different ways. Rebuildables offer a huge variety of coil and wicking options. Depending on how I like to vape I can achieve it easily with the equipment I have. There is a good selection of Golden Greek products, with more on the way, that provide every option you could want.

An example of one GG users arsenal of possibilities!
Then there is the world outside GG. The amount of different mods, ecigs and other vaping devices is too huge to count. From cig-a-likes to pipes and box mods there is a device for everyone. You also have different wires, wick, tanks, drippers. The list is endless. On top of all that is the variety of watts, amps, volts and resistance that people use. This last set of variables is what I want to write about today.

Although it's not something I am too concerned with I am aware of the sub-ohm, cloud chasing sub culture within vaping. I do like big clouds but it's something I find I get anyway just using normal builds. I have only tried dual coils a couple of times and have never attempted anything more exotic such as some of the builds you can find on Youtube.

So with this in mind I want to share a recent video that came up on my news feed. It is a short piece by Action 10 news that doesn't go too deep into the subject matter. I liked that the first guy said as well as nicotine, he'd reduced his beer intake too! I also like the fact that a doctor seemed to be recommending vaping to smoking patients.

The reason I wanted to share the video though is the clips of people 'dragging' on their ecigs. To bend over exhaling before taking a monster, eye watering drag, then releasing a bus sized cloud (a bit of an exaggeration) seems over the top and unnatural to me. I like to vape like I smoked. Smooth, easy drags without looking too out of place amongst other smokers. But am I missing out?

I may have this all wrong and these are just examples for the camera or for show. Maybe these guys vape differently at other times. Either way I have no real problem with it, I shouldn't really knock it 'til I've tried it. The news video is at the link below or you can find many more examples online.

Safe To Vape - Action 10 News Special Report

How do you vape? 

I'm sure there are a million answers to this question. but what I'm really interested in finding out is -

  • Do you vape differently to the way you smoked? 
  • Do you sub-ohm? Cloud chase?
  • Do you spend a lot of time and effort on your set up?
  • What set ups do you use?
I look forward to reading any answers.

0 comments :

Post a Comment