Get Social!

I just noticed a couple of new places to get connected and share your GG experience so I thought I would post them here for anyone who hadn't seen them.


The first is for a new Facebook page set up for EsmokeGuru. You can get there on the following link, make sure you like and share.



The next link is for a new Twitter account for Imeo himself. Add him, say hi and enjoy another way to get your GG info straight from the man himself.


It's always good to see more ways to connect with people so make sure to use the links, they provide a good way of communicating directly with Imeo and EsmokeGuru.

While I'm talking of getting connected I'll add a quick reminder that you can also connect with me at any of the social links at the top right of this blog. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment