GG Springomizer First Impression

Huge thank you to Imeo as today I received my GG Springomizer and it is a thing of beauty. The idea is so simple it's a wonder it hasn't been done before. The version I got I think is for the V2 Tilemahos, which I don't have. Because of this my centre pin was hanging way out on the bottom. To solve this I simply swapped the centre pin with the one on my old rebuildable part. Now it's a perfect fit on my Esterigon.

GG Springomizer in Tilemahos housing
GG Springomizer


I have to say I really like this new method of building. I have plenty of wire to experiment with so I will be seeing if I can make my own coils although they are available to buy if that's what you'd prefer. Fitting the coil and wicking is a thousand times easier now and a lot quicker. I'm looking forward to having a good play with this piece of kit. I've only had a quick test of it using it like a dripper but it seems to perform as expected. I intend to strip my Tilemahos down and give it a full service before building it again.

In other news I am still deciding on October's Pic of the Month winner. I also saw something somewhere about new vendors for GG so I'll have to look that up. I am trying to catch up as my PC hard drive decided to stop working and it's taken me a while to get everything back to normal. If only computers were as reliable as GG items!


0 comments :

Post a Comment