Some Useful Links

After a quick email from Imeo I have updated the suppliers list here and on My Golden Greek. So if you are looking for any GG products to add to your collection you can check out the various suppliers and hopefully find what you want somewhere amongst the list of partners. I've also included a link with the suppliers to Imeo's site which I'll include here as well which should be the first place you should be checking to keep up to date on the official partners.




You may have noticed that I haven't been posting for the last few months. This has mainly been due to the fact that people stopped posting pictures in the pictures thread on ECF and also I have been feeling a bit unwell in myself. I am starting to feel a lot better now and will try to post a bit more as and when I find interesting GG news to report on. These days I get most of my GG news from the GG Golden Greek Freaks GG page on Facebook. It's a closed group but all you do is ask to join, simple as that.






0 comments :

Post a Comment