Long Time No See!

It's been quite a while since I posted anything on this blog so I thought it was about time I put down a few words  again for the few people that still visit the site. In this post I just want to explain where I've been, what I've been up to and what I plan for the future.


Firstly I am still a huge GG fan and avid vaper though I must admit to slipping over to the dark side and giving in to smoking again for a while. This was due partly to the new TPD rules meaning a drastic cut in the availability in the regular e-liquids I was used to and also down to a lack of will power and high level of frustration at the way my vaping was going at the time. I'm happy to say though that I have kicked the smoking again and am now back to vaping and loving it more than ever!

During the time I was smoking though, I didn't keep up with any of the vaping stuff I should have, so I am a little behind where I should be in knowing what's current in the vaping scene and more importantly in the GG world. I am doing my homework though and getting up to speed, currently learning all I can about the Armed Eagle! 

As you are probably aware the vaping world moves quickly and trying to stay current is a hard task. My plans for the future are to get up to speed and to start posting again, mostly on Golden Greek products and other interesting vape stories too. I still love vaping and plan on getting my head back in the game, starting now. I have a lot to catch up on but I'm looking forward to seeing what I've missed and learning what's coming up in the future!

1 comments :

Glad you're back, keep strong and avoid the dark side :)

Post a Comment