New Suppliers

Good news for GG fans! There are now a few more stores to add to the growing list of GG sellers. They are meisterfids-paffdampfdorado and jac vapour. This is really good news for buyers in the UK as there hasn't been a seller here for a while now. Imeo has also mentioned another seller for those of us in the UK but I'll wait until it appears on the wiki before I add it to the suppliers list.


There's no word yet on how soon these stores will have any GG stock and which stock they will have but as soon as I know I'll try to make a post about it. Of course you can visit the stores now to buy your e-liquids and other vaping items in the meantime.

Here is a link to the worldwide suppliers list on the GG Wiki that Ariel keeps up to date, just in case I miss when he adds new links for suppliers and you want to check yourself.



0 comments :

Post a Comment