Pic of the Month May 2014

Although there were a lot of outstanding photo's posted in the GG Picture thread for May I had no trouble picking a winner. The picture is very well taken but it is the content that really impressed me.

As you can see, long time GG user Cappy owns some prime examples of GG and vaping history and has kept them looking in perfect condition. The buttons alone are highly sought after so having a set like this is truly cause for envy.


I became interested in GG's at around the time Imeo was working on the first run of GGTS's in Stainless Steel. I had seen a lot of pictures of older models but the design had moved on by the time of my first GG purchase. As is Imeo's way he is always moving forward, never content to sit still for too long. Therefore you will only find these older GG's in the hands of lucky collectors now.

Well done Cappy, great picture and a great collection.

0 comments :

Post a Comment