Proteus - a work in progress

I have been going through the Official Proteus Thread on ECF to get the latest scoop on the next big thing in vaping. On the 26th of May Imeo posted the following information in regards to the progress on Proteus.

"I received the spare electronic parts one week ago and I am making some new quick experiments with them. In about 1 more week I will take the whole sample in my hands and start vaping it. I need at least 1 week to test it. If all are ok then I am ordering the big batch of electronic parts and start assembling.

The bad thing is that I always have an issue while testing electronic parts. A very simple issue but its still an issue for me. I want to make it perfect. I am really sorry for the waiting but I want to make a flawless electronic part."



From this we can see that things are still progressing but by the sounds of it Imeo still has some tweaking and perfecting to do. Releasing a product that is not perfect is not Imeo's style, even if it means longer waiting times for GG fans. I don't think there has ever been a GG item that wasn't worth the wait though.

GG Battery?

My idea of what a GG battery might look like


In other news check out this recent question posted by JeffvapesGG on ECF,

"I generally like to vape around 20-30 ... Would the 2 batteries be about the same size as a 14500 single battery. What two batteries would we use for 30 watts?"

Imeo replied,

"2x14250 Jeff. I am working on those batteries as we speak. I am talking with several factories to make me a battery, 14250 that can release at least 2 amperes each."

Can we take this to mean Imeo is having custom GG batteries made? As with all things in development, this may or may not get produced. If these did get made it would be cool to have some GG batteries, complete with wings, getting us one step closer to a 100% GG mod. Obviously if I find out anything more I'll let you know.


0 comments :

Post a Comment