Vapegear - a good UK supplier

I normally use 18650 batteries. I get a full day or two on one charge and coupled with any one of my tanks this means I don't have to worry about charging or refilling. It's a formula I don't stray too far from. However I recently had to purchase an 18500 battery for Esterigon as I don't have the tubes for the 18650 fitting.



After a quick look online I chose Vapegear - a UK supplier, that had the right batteries and ordered one, pictured above is the one I bought. The battery arrived next day, less than 24 hours after I'd ordered it, all cool so far. Sadly when I tried the battery it had no charge at all, a quick test with the multi meter showed it was totally dead. I contacted Vapegear straight away and was emailed by Keef soon afterwards with an apology and instructions to send it back stating if I wanted a refund or replacement.

Today I planned to go down to the Post Office and return the battery after lunch. I couldn't go this morning because I had to wait for a delivery from my son, a late Father's day present. When the Post came I was surprised to find a package from Vapegear. Obviously they had decided just to send out a replacement, probably due to me taking too long to get back to them, I tend to procrastinate too much.

So I now have a working 18500 battery, charging as I type, ready for Esterigon.

The reason I'm telling you all this is that good customer service is a huge plus in my book. I believe in spreading the word when I think someone has done a good job and Kirsty and Keef at Vapegear certainly have. From the quick delivery, replacement, emails and even the nice hand written notes from Kirsty on the invoice, I have found Vapegear to be very easy to order from and to deal with.

If you are in the UK and are looking for ecigs and accessories I can highly recommend Vapegear. An ecig store that does customer service right, for which I am very thankful.




VAPEGEAR



1 comments :

I also use them for my batterys, cant beat there service

Post a Comment