New look GG160

The picture below is one of the first pictures posted on My Golden Greek in 2010, that seems like a very long time ago now. Since then I have collected and posted over 3,500 pictures as well as growing my Blog. I still love what I do just as much now as when I started. It's something I will continue as long as I am able to.

Some of the early GG models with tanks


The reworking of the site is something I have been planning to do for a while. I've been working hard to give GG160 a make-over and a more current look. I know there are still a few bugs to work out and that there are links that don't work. I am working on it but decided to make the site live again while I do, I have done most of the harder bits already.

Also I plan on giving My Golden Greek an update soon too. I really don't like how the Blog template handles images, on GG160 images are handled nicely by a simple lightbox. I have a bit of homework to do before I attempt to update My GG but I will keep you updated.

Anyway, I hope you like what I've done.

UPDATE-22.7.14

Seems like the image slider on the main page is broken. I am trying to fix it but I can't seem to find the problem. I think it has to do with jQuery or JavaScript but I know nothing about coding so this may take a while. If I can't find the problem I may have to take the site down and rebuild it step by step to find the cause of the problem.

Any site changes to do with design and code I will add to this post from now on to avoid polluting the main feed with non GG news.

UPDATE-23.7.14

Fixed the slider issue. It was the 'back to top' button script for anyone interested. I removed it and all looks good again.

0 comments :

Post a Comment