Tweaks to My GG/GG160 - very minor changes

I have just finished reworking some images and elements of this Blog and the My Golden Greek site. I added a few new bits here and there too, for example a 'Return to Top' button should show up when scrolling. I also fixed the links page and I will add GG links and links from posts from now on.

Part of the reason for the change was the fact I didn't have a good copy of the GG wings. Also they seem to change every now and then and I don't want to seem out of date, so I made my own.

Obviously inspired by the original GG wings, these are the new MY GG/GG160 wings.

My Golden Greek logo

And this one is just me messing around in a 3D program. I am thinking of making some wallpapers.

My Golden Greek 3D image

Anyway, sorry it's not a very exciting post but I wanted to document my changes for future reference.


0 comments :

Post a Comment