The GG Stand from Fluid Vaper

For any serious Golden Greek collector there is the age old problem of how to display or store your treasured GG's. Speaking for myself, I keep mine on my desk where I can have them handy, although a display stand or case would be better. With my GG Stealth which I use the least, just being on the desk leaves small scuff marks on the bottom. Also every now and then I'll accidentally knock everything over which is annoying.

I have seen a lot of solutions to these problems over the years. Pen boxes, cigar boxes, aftermarket stands, there are options out there for anyone looking for them. Up until now though there hadn't been any storage options offered by Official Sellers. That has now changed with this stand made by the guys over at Fluid Vaper. As you can see there is plenty of room for your mods as well as a few RBA's.

GG mod stand from Fluid Vaper

The stand looks very well made and certainly sturdy enough to keep your precious collection safe. You can buy it at Fluid Vaper at this link Golden Greek Stand with Logo. I think it looks really nice and would sit well on any desk. It is also interesting to note that like the ESG iAtty this is another product that sees a collaboration between Imeo and vendors. I see this as a good thing and look forward to seeing if any more joint ventures appear in the future.

0 comments :

Post a Comment