Keep In Touch!


Social Networks


The picture above is the latest I've posted on my Instagram. I've been posting quite a bit as I find it a nice, quick way of sharing GG's with the world. Along with Pinterest I feel like I'm doing an ok job of introducing people to Golden Greek products. There must be a lot of new vapers out there looking into their next move up to a better experience and I'd love their next mod to be a GG. If you are new to Golden Greeks I'm also on Twitter, Google Plus and Facebook if you want to contact me. I'm happy to help with any GG related questions. Links are all at the top of the page so feel free to get in touch.

ESG Sales


It seems there was quite a rush with the recent sale of devices and parts at E-smokeguru. I've read a few comments on the forums and it sounds like demand outweighed supply on some items. It's good that what was for sale is still as popular as ever but I do feel a bit of sympathy for those that weren't quick enough to secure what they wanted. I'm sure Imeo is making as many parts as he can to keep up stock levels, so if you missed out this time hopefully you'll get another chance to buy soon.

Still no word on whether Fluid will be getting any parts in although it seems some buyers were able to get what they wanted from Vassilis. Hopefully Imeo gets something sorted soon for US buyers, a halt in the flow of GG parts means more people using fewer sellers which leads to more of a scramble.


Win 10% off Your Next GG Purchase

Lastly a reminder that I will be judging the Pic of the Month Competition in a few days. The winner gets 10% off their next purchase from any of the GG sellers. To participate just post a pic in the GG Pictures Thread. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment