Would You Buy a GG Box Mod?

There has been a little bit of discussion on the forums on the subject of a GG box mod. As with most things in life there are those for it and those against it. I think it's a good idea, I'll admit that straight away. Imeo has shown with all GG products in the past how he can take something and make it successful. A GG box mod would be a huge hit in my opinion. Box mods are very popular with a huge number of devices available. I'd like to show a few here that I think look really good and have good design.






As you can see there are lots of different designs and finishes that could be used. With the already designed VIR a GG mod could compete easily with anything else on offer. I don't know if Imeo will ever make one but I think if he did it would be different and popular. I believe Imeo has all the right ingredients to make a very successful box mod and it would be a good way of introducing box mod fans to the GG line.

We'll just have to wait and see what Imeo decides, he has plenty of other things to worry about at the moment. I may be over estimating the appeal of box mods so it would be interesting to hear what you think. 

Would you buy one?


0 comments :

Post a Comment