New US supplier?

I don't want to tempt fate by speaking too early but I wanted to get the word out and forewarn US GG fans as soon as possible. I may have this all wrong but this is what I've picked up from the forum.

It hasn't been long since Rob at Fluid took over as the US GG Supplier but it looks as though there may be something going on. I have no idea of how Imeo or Rob works but I found the following posts in the GG Tilemahos V2 and Penelope V4 mini Official thread. Talking about Rob and Fluid, Imeo said the following in a couple of posts.
'he would receive everything SS but I don't think he will respond. Its time for a new USA seller. I will see what I will do about it' 
'Today I contacted to some USA sellers SS and I will wait for their response'
At the moment it doesn't look too hopeful. We will just have to wait to see what happens. The good news is that there are still other suppliers to buy from.  If you are planning on getting any GG items in the near future I would advise you to keep checking the threads on the GG sub forum to find out what is going on. Especially those of you in the US.

I hope Rob can get sorted out, if not it looks like there may be another US seller on the cards.


0 comments :

Post a Comment