Mod Cases

Just saw this on ECF and I had to share it. I don't know if this is available to buy, I couldn't find it on the E-smokeguru site.




I think it looks really good and is something a lot of GG owners could make use of. When carrying more than one GG around it is very easy to end up scratching your mods. With the limited amount of equipment needed to rewick a coil this could easily hold all you'd need for a day out. Let's hope this isn't a one off and that they appear for sale sometime in the future.

While I'm talking of cases I'd like to share another source that I know of. I follow pandoras.gr on Instagram and am impressed with the variety cases on show. Again these are perfect for any GG or mod owner looking for storage and protection. You can see more over on HandMade by Pandoras Facebook page. There are many different designs and colours, well worth checking out if this is something you've been considering.


UPDATE

ESG Case available HERE








0 comments :

Post a Comment