No news is good news?



If you are waiting on news of Proteus/VIR you might want to look away now. I have summed up the information across a few posts on ECF into the conversation below. 


Imeo: "I would be ready Beco but my engineer left town for 2 weeks. Unfortunately he is not dedicated to my product. Sometimes he is thinking the wrong way and he cant understand that my customers are waiting anxiously for VIR. He is excellent on technical issues but very poor on business in general.
Anyway, thats why I dont speak about Proteus the whole last week. I am waiting............"

Q: is he back in town yet?

Imeo: "yes, he is working hard now klepto. He needs 1 week to finish the production. Then I have to test all electronics, one by one"

Q: Imeo, you wrote a long time ago, that you are testing the electronics one by one.
Now you do it again?

Imeo: "Not exactly jail. I tested almost half of them and they had issues. My electronic then left town. Now he is testing them again and then I have to do the same.
Anyway, its a big story. I am giving you dates that I cant keep, so thats over for now because my engineer isnt accurate at all on dates. I will speak again when I will be really ready."

See full thread HERE.

In the history of Golden Greek no project has taken this long or been as hotly anticipated. When it comes to mechanical mods Imeo has been able to produce new products with very little time from inception to creation. But with electronics come a whole new world of difficulties, the size of the board, the design, function of the software, quality testing, etc, etc. All these obstacles have stood in Imeo's way and he is trying his best to get past them. 

But, this information does very little for the end users who are anxiously waiting for the latest GG mod. The most comforting news I can give is that Imeo is doing his best to wrap things up and that at the very least things are still moving. We still have no firm release date and until then all we can do is wait and hope Imeo can perform his Greek magic on those illusive chips! 







0 comments :

Post a Comment