Coming Soon

Ithaka Update

It has been a very good year for Golden Greek owners with the release of JustGG and Penelope V2 being two of the highlights. Imeo manages to keep interest and demand high for everything he develops despite the growing number of other mods available. I am always pleasantly surprised with the way Imeo can invent or re-invent a product, JustGG is a good example of this.

Despite the fairly recent release of his last creations Imeo shows no sign of slowing down and has more aces up his sleeve. The first is something I have been secretly hoping for, the Ithaka update. It will enable coil making in a much simpler way, doing away with the need for NR wire. Check out this video to see what I mean.




I think this new part will be very popular and will help save time and money for those making their own coils. Although it looks like a complicated set up remember once it is assembled you will only need to re-coil when required, not do a full build of the part.


Proteus


Another release that is building anticipation is the new variable voltage Proteus. I have not really tried VV vaping myself apart from stacking batteries and using a pass-thru but I understand that there are a huge number of VV fans out there. The inclusion of the Proteus into the GG line will mean there is a GG for just about all vapers. 

As usual Proteus will have a serial number for which there is a thread on ECF for those wanting to register a particular number. I'm not sure when the Proteus will be released but it is not too far away now. There is not a lot of information available for Proteus which is understandable with the cloning situation but there is this one picture from the wiki.

Proteus prototype with Penelope 

I think it looks pretty nice with that Penelope and the idea of being able to dial in your perfect set up seems too good to miss. I really can't wait to see the final version and see what users have to say about it. 

The only question now is what next? Imeo always finds some way of surprising everyone so I'm sure whatever comes next will be great. In the meantime we have some exciting new additions to look forward to.


 

0 comments :

Post a Comment