Useful links for New GG users.

I was thinking about web sites I visit and thought it might be a good idea to list a few of the sites I use for anyone who has just got a GG or is interested in buying one. The following links are where you can find Golden Greek products, information, general supplies, etc.



Buying Golden Greek products


In my opinion the best place to get genuine GG products is from the official sellers. If the item you want is not in stock all the sellers sites have a 'Notify me' button. When a new item is released there is normally a pre-order where you can secure that item before the general sale starts.

The next three links are for the Official Sellers and are the first places you should look when searching for a GG product.

Clouds Of Vapor  Based in the USA No longer a GG supplier

FluidVapor Based in the USA

e-smokeguru Based in Greece

Bitfumo  Based in Italy

If you are after something a bit more individual there are often some GG's for sale at the unofficial Vaperev. As well as the normal GG's Vaperev sell some custom GG's. These are GG's that have been decorated by master engraver Otto Carter. I have written more about Otto HERE. Be warned the prices for the engraved GG's reflect the exclusivity and craftmanship!

The final option would be to search forum classifieds but beware of possible stings and over inflated prices.




Supplies


I use GG rebuildables probably 95% of the time so next up are a few sites I use for wire and wick. The increasing interest in rebuildable atomisers means you can find supplies nearly everywhere now.  Lots of e-cig shops sell pre made coils and reels of wire and wick but it can be more cost effective to buy in larger amounts. 

A quick Google search should return plenty of vendors selling all you'll need but these two companies are the one's I use.

wires.co.uk

The Vape Mesh Company

I have used both of these sites and have found each one very reliable and their products of excellent quality.

I won't list e-liquid suppliers as there are too many to choose from, although I will say that I tend to go for 100ml bottles as it works out cheaper in the long run.




Information


The next few links are all places to discover more about the Golden Greek.

GG e-cig - Official GG site.

GG wiki - The number one resource for information on all GG products.

Imeo Thanasis channel on Youtube - Frequent videos of new and existing GG products.

GG sub forum on ECF - The best place to get answers from Imeo and other users to any GG question.

Golden Greek Freaks  - Facebook group for all GG owners and fans.

Then there is my photo blog My Golden Greek that consists purely of pictures, a visual record of pictures posted in the pictures thread on ECF.

And  finally the Google plus page. I upload pictures here that can be viewed much easier than on the picture blog.

3 comments :

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment