Pic of the Month December

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL THE GG FAMILY 


An easy and early pick this month for Picture of the Month. I knew this would be the one as soon as I saw it. The winning photo is by CaptSteve, a very knowledgeable and much appreciated member on the GG forum. He is always around to offer advice, encouragement and general good banter. From my dealings with the Captain I can say he is a totally great guy and a true GG aficionado. As a side note  being a pilot, I suspect he is probably one of the only people on the planet who has enjoyed a decent vape with a GG while airborne.

Well done CaptSteve, this is a really nice picture, showing two of the newest additions to the GG line. Also check out the 0001 serial number on that JustGG, pretty sweet. I've added the Captain's original message to the bottom of the photo, with the same best wishes from me to all GG owners, Past, Present and Future!

0 comments :

Post a Comment