UFS Lives Again!

One of the reasons I use only GG items is the total faith I have in each piece. I know if I have a problem there is usually an easy fix or I can get help from the more experienced members on the ECF forum. Failing that I could get back to the sellers or even Imeo himself. Imeo goes to great lengths to provide excellent customer service to all GG owners, new and old.

So despite having some other e-cig hardware tucked away in drawers, I do only use GG products now. I can't even remember the last time I bought a carto or an atomiser. A while back I found the perfect set up for me, with my Odysseus. I make up a single coil at about 1ohm and that suits me fine, normally lasting a few days before the coil needs changing.

I'm not really over obsessed when it comes to making coils. If it vapes, it'll do. I am slightly jealous of some of the amazing set-ups I see people putting together but my skill or equipment hasn't let me replicate those builds so far. Anyway during any cleaning or rebuilding of my Oddy I like to use my Penelope (edit-and now V2 too) or Ithaka.

I also have a UFS that I would love to keep in use too but I damaged the bottom cup somehow and now it wont tighten any more. I had an alert on e-smokeguru set to notify me when that particular part was in stock again. Last week I got that notification so I quickly went online and put my order in. After struggling with getting the payment to go through I had to drop Vassilis an email, to which he replied with an alternative payment option. The rest of the process went smoothly with all the other regular confirmation and receipt emails, followed a few days after with tracking details.

Tracking information showing every step along the way.


I am always super impressed with the service I get from e-smokeguru and highly recommend them for your GG stuff. Make sure you use the 'Notify Me' buttons for items not in stock, it really saves time and stress when looking for something in particular.

As I'm writing this my package is on it's way to me and my UFS is sitting here in pieces, ready for assembly. So I am off to set up my UFS for the first time in months, it seems like much longer. There is nothing like hitting that perfect sweet spot with a finely tuned UFS, the only thing is, I'll have to buy some atomisers again.



*Last minute update!

My package arrived as I was leaving the house so the UFS is whole again. I need to see if I have any old 510 atomisers anywhere but I'm just glad to see it all in one piece again. On the left in the picture you can just about see where I messed up my threads trying to fix the bottom cup.

Also I received the Ithaka update which looks superb, lot's of GG experimenting going on tonight I think!

1 comments :

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment