A few new things for your convenience.

I decided to brighten the blog up a bit with a lighter blue. Sorry if you couldn't get on to the site earlier, I went offline for a bit while I hacked all the code together. I think everything is working again, let me know if not.

I have added a site map under the Info tab to help you find older posts, hopefully it will become more  useful as time goes on. Also with Proteus featuring sometime in the future, I have added an Ohms Law Calculator under Tools to help anyone who wants to work out Watts and Amps. There are instructions on how to use it on the page. I'm planning on adding more useful goodies as and when I find them.

I have to say a big thank you to Bill Bowden for the calculator, he kindly agreed to let me grab the code and use it here. If you are into electronics and that sort of stuff there is a huge amount of other projects available on his website.



0 comments :

Post a Comment