Rebuildables - Have you made the switch?

For many months now I have used only GG rebuildable atomisers for vaping. I use Penelope, Oddy and Ithaka mainly and have never had any problems with switching full time to making my own coils. It's been so long since I used a store bought atomiser they are a distant memory now.

I have enough supplies in my little vape box to last a very long time, all I ever buy is juice. I have a couple of reels of wire and enough wick and cotton wick to last me well into next year. These supplies cost very little, maybe about £10. The savings I've made through not buying atomisers and carto's is a huge plus for me. I have very little disposable income so any money saved is greatly appreciated.


The amount of wire and wick needed for a coil is tiny. If I wanted to make even more savings I could recycle the coil by cleaning and rewicking. I tend to just redo the whole thing, as a new coil is so cheap I don't feel the need to keep old coils.

Another great thing about GG atomisers is their robustness. The constructions are simple, solid and very forgiving. It is very easy to make a usable coil quickly on any of the GG rebuildables. The new internals are the biggest time saver, 2 screws and you're done although I know there are still a few people that prefer the NR-R-NR wire set up.

Overall I can say that moving to using only GG rebuildables has been a life changer for me. I can easily get a good few days out of each coil, couple this with a big battery and you have worry free vaping. I don't fret about the latest carto's, tanks, etc. I am perfectly happy with what I have. So far I haven't seen anything elsewhere that could tempt me away from what I currently use.

I recommend going GG only, even if just to save a few pennies, you won't regret it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment