Vaping.com - ecf sister site

In case you, like me, are always the last to know about something, I'd like to point out that ecf now has a sister site - Vaping.com. It promises lots of interesting and relevant information for vapers so it''s definitely a site worth checking out.


I've had a quick peek at the site and there are some good articles on various subjects such as flavourings, scientific research, safety and a lot of stuff regarding vaping regulation. It looks like the site is tightly integrated with ecf so it's hard to see where the two sites separate, this didn't have any detrimental effect on finding information and articles though.

I really like the recent visual makeover of ecf, it has made using the GG forum a lot more enjoyable. Vaping.com has the same clean style too so another thumb up from me. There is a huge amount of reading to keep you occupied in between checking all your favourite sites, I highly recommend you take a look

0 comments :

Post a Comment