All work and no play.....

No GG posts or updates at the moment as I'm having a week away in the Canaries, Gran Canaria to be exact. The hotel internet access is patchy at best so I'll just post this once until I get home. It's the first holiday I've had in four years and I had no idea about the airlines rules regarding ecigs. I was thinking about buying a cheap ego type ecig to travel with but decided I couldn't go without my GG'S for a whole week. 


I ended up bringing my JustGG with Ithaka and Esterigon with Tilemahos. I was really worried that I would have a lot of explaining to do at the airport, especially as I brought wick, wire, juice and tools along with four batteries. When I got to the airport I was just allowed straight through security, not a single question asked. 

So I've been sitting in the sun drinking nice beer, having a nice cape and relaxing. As great as it is I can't wait to get home and catch up with all things GG. 

2 comments :

A well deserved holidays, enjoy them !

Thanks Ariel, I had a great time but glad to be back.

Post a Comment