VIR continues to stir things up!

As I mentioned in my last post there has been some lively discussion over certain parts of the VIR  information. One of the main points being talked about at the moment is the fact it won't work on NR-R-NR set ups. This has led to some disappointment from users who bought Penelope's specifically to use on Proteus and users who still use the iAtty. Imeo has agreed that an update to all the older internals could be made, which I think would be a good solution.

Since the arrival of resistance only internals in GG's I have not used any other method for making coils. I just find it a whole lot easier than twisting or welding the wires, it saves time and reduces the chance of me messing things up. Hopefully newer internals, along with the benefits of the new GG technology will put an end to some users issues with VIR's restrictions.


Some better news you may have already seen is that we can finally get a peek at VIR in action, the images above show the button and LED indicator. These shots are from a Youtube video by Dr.Farsalino and show him using VIR while working  on his temperature study. I've posted the full video below.


With any luck Imeo will post his own video of VIR soon so we can get an even better look.



0 comments :

Post a Comment