Still quiet - with good reason

I have posted all of September's photo's over on My Golden Greek. As usual there are a lot of fine examples of GG's and GG collections. I'm always happy to see people posting from all over the world, proving the international appeal of the GG. If you have the time check the pictures out and don't forget you can post your photo's to be included HERE.



News


As seems to be the case lately there is not much to report. Imeo posted a brief explanation for his lack of forum involvement and after reading it I can understand why he's been so quiet. This is what he posted.
"I am working on 3 projects at the same time Brem, thats why I cant find the time to come to forum. If you notice, the last 2 months I am not here as I always was. To understand what is happening, I am working up to 5 pm on machine shop and then I am going to my electronic engineer and stay there up to 5-6 am. But this situation will end soon I hope."
I'm sure there are others like me, who worry that Imeo works too hard. I know we all appreciate the work Imeo puts into his creations and I'm sure we all wish this latest round of development ends soon so he can get a well earned rest. (And GG fans can get their hands on Proteus, VIR and all the other items in production.)

I have a feeling that what we are experiencing now is the quiet before the storm. When Imeo does finalise Proteus and VIR I'm expecting a huge buzz and a lot of interest in Golden Greek products.

For now though we wait in expectant anticipation.


0 comments :

Post a Comment