GG future - my wishlist

The release of VIR and Proteus is still to come but I have been thinking about what might come next from Imeo. He probably has some ideas already but that hasn't stopped me from imagining what I'd like to see. My first thought was a 26650 mod and I've mocked up a picture of what it might look like. Basically it's a very fat Tilemahos/Esterigon combo. I really like the idea of having a super long lasting battery in a GG for those long days out. A bigger atomiser would be good too for trying some of the more adventurous coil set ups I've seen.


My next idea is for some sort of box mod. I'm sure I have seen the Kato mod with a Penelope before and I'd love to see a GG mod in the same style. I think having the atomiser on the side is a good solution and looks really good. It would also be interesting to see VIR inside a box mod, this would probably be a hit with many users. 

With Imeo making his move into the electronic part of vaping it would be great to see him compete against other box mods. There are a lot of options available to fit in a box from switches to battery sizes and combinations. The software side also has great potential to be explored.


Last on my list of GG fantasies is some sort of custom drip tip. I would love to see some fat, wide bore drip tips from Imeo. To me a GG is very cigar like in size but all the tips are cigarette sized. A bigger tip would look good and make dripping easier. 

All of these are things I would like to see Imeo's version of. I'd like him to add that special GG touch to them, turning them into something awesome. Obviously these are my ideas and not something that Imeo is working on. He probably has his own ideas of what to do and we'll just have to wait and see what direction he takes. 

I'm guessing for this year we will see VIR and Proteus then production of spares. Imeo has put a lot of energy into GG this year and I would hope he spends some time relaxing and recharging his own battery before launching into any more projects. Whatever he comes up with next I'm sure it will be just as good as anything before and much better than any of my ideas. 

What would you like to see next from GG?




1 comments :

A box style mod, like the Kato mod, obviously with GG tecnology (VIR) and that characteristic GG style, that would be great !

Or what about a GG Pipe?

Post a Comment