Drip Tips - What's your preference?

After reading that there would be a drip tip option for Tilemahos I did a web search to see if I could find anything that would be worthy enough to sit on top of the latest GG creation. I can tell you that the number of drip tips available is mind numbing, ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous. I found drip tips of every shape, size and finish. Whatever your mod of choice, whatever the finish and colour, there is a drip tip out there for you. Here are some of my findings.


The tip above is one from 'jus tha tip', a US site dedicated to drip tips run by Jerry Goodwin and his wife Melissa. The tips on sale are custom, hand made and very unique. They make a variety of drip tips in different finishes and styles, all of which would look good on any mod.

www.justhatip.com

The next site is based here in the UK and features a lot of drip tips that are more in the style of Golden Greek mods. There are tips in stainless steel, brass and other finishes, featuring a clean and simple machined look. These are the types of tips I have always chosen as I think they compliment a GG really well. They have a huge range on offer and seem to be of a very good quality, so worth checking out.



Finally these last drip tips I found over on ECF. Again these are hand made, custom pieces which look to be well made and worth a look.They are made by forum member ohman who has a whole thread about them at he following link.




Disclaimer!

I have not used any of these suppliers before, nor have I been paid in any way to promote them. They are just a few of the many suppliers I found whilst doing a bit of research. There are of course many other retailers out there.


GG Drip Tips

After looking at drip tips for over an hour it got me thinking about why Imeo hasn't brought out a drip tip or two yet. He has the means to manufacture them and I'm more than sure he has enough o'rings to spare. I'm also sure that if Imeo applied his lateral thinking to the design he could come up with something really cool. Maybe sometime in the future he'll find time in between projects to make a GG drip tip, something I would surely buy, what about you?

2 comments :

Oli S Aus G (Old Sam Facebook group) makes great drip tips also, I know some GG users use Old Sam's drip tips on GG atomizers, for example, for extra long tanks configurations.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/old.sam.germany/

Thanks for the link. I shared it on Facebook. I never realised how popular and diverse drip tips were until I started this article.

Post a Comment