General GG chat and updates

First off I'd like to share this picture I saw over on my feed on My Golden Greek G+ page. It was taken by ALEXANDROS- “giuftou” .DERPOULIS. With the new range of rebuildables, it's easy to forget about older tank versions. The UFS has always been a favourite of mine so this is a photo  I really appreciate. I just wish Imeo had gone forward with his Achilles, my UFS could really use one.


World Vaping Day

Next thing I'd like to mention is World Vaping Day. Apparently it is today, so all the best to all vapers out there, whatever mod you use. There's more information about it and a lot more besides, at the site below.


JustGG & Stealth

Imeo has posted a bit more information on the upcoming changes to JustGG and Stealth's, that are in production. The differences for justGG are new engraving - deep CNC style. It will only have GG wings around the tube. The battery post is simpler without the steel cover, plastic and o-ring. The collector tank will be slightly different with a new ring that works more like the ring on Esterigon.

The Stealth will also have the same CNC engraving and venting cap as the JustGG above. It will now come as a one piece tube, doing away with the rethreader. Both JustGG and Stealth will come without serial numbers, as was previously stated.

Ithaka's in production have not changed.


Proteus

With regard to Proteus Imeo gave this answer today, in response to a request for an ETA.

"I really don't know blue. Maybe its one month maybe 6 months. It depends on how quickly I will solve all the issues. Maybe I can make a VW device first because its very easy to be done..."

It sounds like Proteus is still giving Imeo headaches so I'm not expecting any news on it for a while. Imeo has managed to knock out some great devices while working on Proteus, maybe he will continue to do this. I just hope he catches a break soon as this project has a lot of people holding their breath.

E-cigs on the Big Screen

Finally I read a news story about an e-cig company based in Canada having their e-cigs used in an upcoming movie. It stars one of my favourite actresses, Milla Jovovich, who uses an e-cig throughout the film.



It got me wondering again about the mystery GG owner who is very famous. I'm sure there must be a few celebs owning GG's, I know there are quite a few who vape now. Who knows, one day we might see a GG at the movies. 

The news story goes in depth about smoking and movies with a lot of interesting figures. You can read more about the news article HERE.





1 comments :

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment