What do you use?

Having made the decision to only use GG rebuildable atomisers I thought I would stock up on some wire and try some of this Japanese cotton that everyone has been raving about. I order my supplies from the Vape Mesh Company as I have used them before and find them to be a great company. Obviously I would recommend Official GG vendors for your vaping materials, I just find the Vape Mesh Company here in the UK, have an excellent range of wire and wick.


Esterigon with an Igo-W

Anyway while I was ordering I saw they now do rebuildables and noticed this Igo-W for under £10. Perfect for my wife who is just getting into vaping and is trying out lots of different flavours.  My wife is terrible at keeping things nice and tends to lose things a lot too, so I just need to find a cheap mod for her now.

I tried out the Igo-W on my Esterigon just to see how it fits and I think it looks really good. It has a diameter of 20mm so matches up pretty closely. It has a mirror polished surface which blends nicely with Esterigon. I bought the drip tip separately.

You can get the Igo-W at the following link.

Rebuildable-Dripping-Atomizer

Do you use a non GG tank, dripper or something else on your GG's? How important is it for you to have a complete GG unit? I know that despite my affection for all things GG there are hundreds of other options available. For me, I don't feel right if I'm not running as close to pure, 100% GG as I can get. However it's good to know that there are options for people who prefer to use something else on their mods. Or vice versa, a GG tank on a different mod.

Whatever you use, the most important thing is that you are happy with what you have. As long as it works, that's all that matters.


2 comments :

I have almost 5 years of being a vaper, started with M401 kits, moved to 801s, eGos, bought my first mod (a Galileo because I couldn't find a GGTS) and started with rebuildable atomizers, I bought a G-Tank (by ooSTURMoo) and my first silica rebuildable atomizer, a GG iAtty. After that I was kind of amazed about genesis atomizers and hybrids mods and started buying some of them, at that time there were not many options, then bought my first GGTS and Odysseus v1, anyway, although I was convinced that the GG was the best, I kept buying others mods, "just to try", but in my experience, no other mod was like my GGs, in all aspects.

I started the vape meetings in my city, and eventually more and more vapers started to attend those vape meetings, so I was able to try a lot of different mods and atomizers, and no other mod was close to my GG gear (in my personal opinion), so I decided not to buy any other mod that were not a GG. I sold and gave away my not GG mods and atomizers and I kept with some of them due the vaping history that they have and because I appreciate them, as a Katana, Megalodon, Galileo, G-Tank, Genesis Line V1, Genesis Mini, Origen V1, Nemesis, Storm Rider, etc.

In short, I only use GG products. :)

Sounds like you have had quite a vaping journey! Nice to know there is at least one other GG only guy in the world. Thanks for you comment. :)

Post a Comment